Membership benefits include:
- Advance notice of forthcoming events
- RedArts member Newsletter
- Quarterly Artslink Queensland e-newsletter
- Enjoy social activities through community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Have fun and share your enjoyment of the arts
- Opportunity to become a RedArts committee member
- Auspicing for grants
- Youth Arm
- Public liability coverage for joint collaborative arts events
Join now by:
- Downloading the Membership Application Form, completing by typing straight into the form, printing, and returning with your cheque (made out to RedArts) or by direct deposit.
- Downloading the Membership Application Form, completing by typing straight into the form, emailing as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and mailing your cheque (made out to RedArts) or by direct deposit.
- Completing and submitting the online form and either sending cheque or by direct deposit.
Address for sending form and cheques:
P.O. Box 861, Cleveland 4163.
Payment by Cheque or Bank Transfer to account of: Redlands Arts Council
Bank: Bank of QLD
Account No: 22485310
Please include name/organisation as reference on bank transfer.
or by email to: email@example.com
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETINGS 2017
4th Wednesday of the month
5.45pm – 7.30pm
- March: 22nd
- April: 26th
- May: 24th
- June: 28th
- July: 26th
- August: 23rd
- September: 27th
- October: 25th
- November: 28th
- December: 27th
- Fees are due in December each year
- Fees are due in December each year Rate covers two adults and up to three school aged children
- Fees are due in December each year Provides one vote to organisation at AGMs